Float glass is manufactured by floating the molten glass on a bed of molten metal, typically tin. This method gives the glass product uniform thickness and a very flat surface. Float glass is the primary glass product on which all other value-additions are done to enable glass to do more. This type of glass ensures 100% distortion-free vision.
Gives a clean and modern look to the exterior façade.
- Clarity of vision
- Sparkling surface
Blocks the sun’s heat, allowing the room to remain cool without compromising on aesthetics.
- Absorbs 30% to 45% of solar heat.
- Enhances the aesthetic appearance of buildings.
- Protects against glare.
- Dark grey, green, bronze, dark blue, royal blue, cool green, aqua blue
AIS Krystal is a frosted glass, which admits light and at the same time obscures the view. It offers quality excellence, owing to its superior glass manufacturing techniques.
- Its translucent feature ensures privacy and aesthetic appeal.
- It has a distinctive matte finish that enhances the aesthetic appeal of the surroundings.
- Comes in four shades – clear, green, blue and bronze.
- Translucent partitions
- Writing boards
- Doors for cabinets
- Bathroom windows
- Various interior decorative applications
Available in 4 exciting shades:
Clear, Green, Blue and Bronze.