Various types of value added laminated glass available are:
A distortion-free, heat strengthened laminated glass, Valuglas from AIS gives you superior strength and unmatched value-for-money. With a 1.14 mm PVB interlayer for greater stability, it is a highly secure laminated unit that combines pleasing aesthetics with enduring strength.
- Long-lasting, heat strengthened glass with greater stability
- Highly secure laminated unit that eliminates the need for grills and shutters
- Reduces external noise for better acoustic performance
- Unbeatable quality at an unmatched value
- Doors and windows
- Roof lights and canopies
- Stairways, glass lift-walls
- Skylights, domes and overhead glazing
Reinforced by a layer of Dupont Sentry Glass™, the AIS SecurityPlus is up to 5 times stronger than conventional laminating materials. The interlayer of Dupont Sentry Glass™ increases tolerance to greater loads while enabling the design of aesthetically pleasing, complex elements with minimal structural support.
- Dupont Sentry Glass™ interlayer for added strength that eliminates the need for grills
- Requires minimal structural support
- Retains clarity, even after years of use
- Superior noise reduction for better acoustics
- Railings, facades and canopies
- Walkways, glass flooring, stairways
- Hurricane-resistant windows, doors, etc.
- Explosion-resistant windows, doors and facades
Brilliant reflections, a unique icy appearance and elegant accents characterise this very special range of decorative glass that adds a new dimension to the aesthetics of your home. Essentially a laminated glass, AIS Disegno enhances mood and creates atmosphere, transforming your living space into a work of art.
- Highly durable laminated glass
- Transparent veneer with a distinctive crackled appearance
- Ideal for ornamental and decorative use
- Table tops
- Glass tiles
- Room separators
- Curios/ Collectibles (vases, bowls, pitchers, figurines, paperweights, etc.)